COVID-19 Resources for the Cannabis Industry
We are essential! What does that mean?
We are going to keep a list of resources for our members here on this page during the COVID-19 crisis.
- State & Local Resources for Cannabis Businesses (ongoing google document)
- Governor’s Requirements for Limited Retail
- Employment & Workforce Development Pages
- Employment Security’s Webpage for Employers
- IRS Employee Retention Credit for industries affected by government partial or full shutdown orders
- Good Explanation of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (“FFCRA”)
- Informing emergency managers at the state, county and city level about the access and re-entry needs of businesses affected by a disaster.
- LCB Rulings
- Need to get your store online fast? – The Leafly Pickup might be a solution.
Pickup Training Resources:
- Quick Training Video. Watch this video for a quick overview of the functionality.
- Check to see if you can connect your printer. Leafly Pickup can integrate with these listed Receipt Printers. Integrating your printer is the BEST way to receive new order notifications, as a receipt will be printed out with every new order. Check to make sure you have a printer plugged in, networked with your desktop, and positioned at a station where you’d like to receive new orders. We can integrate the printer together on the call, or you can follow up afterwards with tech support to get some help.
- Take a look at the Pickup Manual. You’ll find it here. Everything we’re going to cover in the training is documented in this manual. Take some time with your staff to review this before the call so that you can get the most out of the call as possible.